Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.901 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,495,747 Dinar (R 105,625) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)