Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,114,213 Dinar (€1,647) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (44 minutes ago)