Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,744,129 Dinar (R$ 4,616) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (31 minutes ago)