Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,779,427 Dinar (R$ 4,935) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)