Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.629 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,490,350 Dinar (R$ 3,968) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)