Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.732 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,390,412 Dinar (R$ 6,413) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)