Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 347.683 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,309,690 Dinar (R$ 9,519) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)