Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.767 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,397,957 Dinar (R$ 6,314) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (26 minutes ago)