Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.388 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,585,223 Dinar (R$ 4,291) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)