Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 362.548 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,694,338 Dinar (S/. 4,673) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (33 minutes ago)