Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 369.364 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,581,433 Dinar (S/. 6,989) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)