Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 362.501 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,507,637 Dinar (S/. 6,918) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)