Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.726 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 635,675 Dinar (Php27,972) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)