Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.169 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 658,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 647,375 Dinar (Php27,941) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)