Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 118.396 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 154% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,411,106 Dinar (Bs 163,951) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)