Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,844,153 Dinar (Bs 152,524) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)