Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 163% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,645,901 Dinar (Bs 208,161) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)