Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04748 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,542 Dinar (Bs 32,483) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)