Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 895.104 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,197,271 Dinar (AU$15,861) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)