Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,327,763 Dinar ($3,655) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)