Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.669 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 925,431 Dinar (Php40,824) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)