Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.054 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,021,557 Dinar (993,547 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)