Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.846 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,790,665 Dinar (990,453 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)