Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,599,088 Dinar (1,900,879 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (21 minutes ago)