Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.961 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,869,782 Dinar (1,848,970 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)