Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.998 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,406,011 Dinar (6,974 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)