Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.483 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 344,349 Dinar (₨ 29,989) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)