Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,525,193 Dinar (₩2,491,623) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)