Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,340,570 Dinar (₩5,182,138) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)