Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.908 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,894,168 Dinar (﷼ 6,015) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)