Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,992,068 Dinar ($1,734) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)