Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 344,415 Dinar (455,390 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)