Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 446,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 411,900 Dinar (544,616 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)