Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 406,091 Dinar (422,252 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)