Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,276,466 Dinar (6,327,594 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)