Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,289,643 Dinar ($10,406) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)