Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,191 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.861 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 392,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 378,584 Dinar (ARS $5,196) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (19 minutes ago)