Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,167,749 Dinar (€1,576) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)