Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1451.179 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,269,424 Dinar (£7,077) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)