Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 892.533 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,787,690 Dinar (AU$12,087) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)