Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1478.264 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,436,756 Dinar (£8,413) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)