Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1504.861 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,208,033 Dinar (£5,454) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)