Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1662.945 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,680,285 Dinar (£5,821) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)