Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1590.585 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,143,887 Dinar (£5,749) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)