Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1477.889 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,460,629 Dinar (£8,431) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)