Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 590.500 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 62% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,452,244 Dinar (27,862 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)