Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 590.500 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,109,467 Dinar (15,427 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)