Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 580.050 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 75% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,756,357 Dinar (30,612 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)