Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 592.000 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,442,383 Dinar (17,639 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)