Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,060,864 Dinar (€2,959) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)