Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,915,354 Dinar (€1,529) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)