Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1402.348 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,643,864 Dinar (€2,598) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)