Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 102.601 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,801 Dinar (R 47) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)