Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 86.791 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,425 Dinar (R 51) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)