Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 92.660 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,482 Dinar (R 27) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (31 minutes ago)