Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.141 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,191 Dinar (R 62) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)