Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,535,804 Dinar ($16,500) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)