Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.095 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (2,816 S) in Bosaso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)