Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.095 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (3,007 S) in Bosaso.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (30 minutes ago)