Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,243,673 Dinar (€4,719) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)