Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.288 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,299,329 Dinar (38,046 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)