Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,701,039 Dinar (€4,606) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)