Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,529,690 Dinar (€4,180) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)