Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,014,563 Dinar (€8,634) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (34 minutes ago)