Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.141 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,134,469 Dinar (R 37,701) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)