Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08574 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,299,011 Dinar (Rp 15,150,380) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)