Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.601 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,359,528 Dinar (kr 111,592) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)