Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.15179 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,021,400 Dinar (13,316,656 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)