Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.651 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,506,906 Dinar (1,518,012 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)