Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 492.186 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,272,833 Dinar (2,586 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)