Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.244 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,787,390 Dinar (1,242,413 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)