Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.810 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,130,921 Dinar (67,276 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)