Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.982 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,054,465 Dinar (120,978 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)