Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.159 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,234,649 Dinar (130,228 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)