Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03234 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 230,469 Dinar (﷼ 7,126,039) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)