Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03645 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 193,071 Dinar (﷼ 5,296,284) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (33 minutes ago)