Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.516 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,216,332 Dinar (RM4,415) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)