Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.374 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,364,027 Dinar (RM4,697) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)