Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 339,444 Dinar (₨18,991) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)