Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 345.179 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,612,792 Dinar (4,672 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)