Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 278.024 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,563,967 Dinar (5,625 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)