Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.120 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,487,178 Dinar (4,795 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (38 minutes ago)