Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.691 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,467,770 Dinar (4,563 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (25 minutes ago)