Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 345.179 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,548,534 Dinar (4,486 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)