Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.376 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,404,085 Dinar (₨76,410) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)