Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.640 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 267,744 Dinar (₨15,178) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)